Seminars, lectures, workshops, camps...
If you are considering inviting me for any of those, you need to know as follows:
My demands are:
- Euro 1000,- or equivalent per day
- Stay, including one night before and one night after seminar
- Travel expenses
- Food & drink during that time
- computer for use of USB-stick and power point
- video machine
- overhead projector
- whiteboard or flip chart
I also need a table and chair.
If you have problems with any of this, please advice on beforehand so I can change the presentation.
The time table can vary, but never more than 7 hours per day, and ending no later than 6 pm.
I have no specific demands to food or drink.
When we have agreed upon an arrangement, you must send me these information:
- where it will take place
- what kind of venue
- how many approx. will attend
- outdoor space for demos
- what kind of accommodation
- name and address of accommodation (necessary to know in countries like USA, Canada, Japan and others. Otherwise I will not get a visa)
Please fill in these answers and send me back, signed. In return I can promise that I will do my very best to have an interesting presentation, and answer questions from the audience.
Emotions in dogs
Walk on a loose leash
Showing your dog
Building a relationship to your dog
Daily life with your dog
The shelter dog
Vaccinating your dog
The nature of dogs
How to choose the right dog
The teenage dog
Stress in dogs and its consequences
The mentally healthy dog
Mental stimulation for dogs
The senses of the dog
Worries, fears and phobics
and much more..